A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sanchez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Christina Sanchez MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea C. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Andrea Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Sanchez practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Northridge Internists.