A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Saxon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Saxon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saxon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Saxon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saxon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Mary Saxon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Saxon practice?
- Dr. Andrea Saxon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Saxon practices Ophthalmology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ridley Park Ophthalmologists.