A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Saxon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Saxon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saxon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Saxon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Saxon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Mary Saxon MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Saxon practice?
- Dr. Andrea Saxon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Saxon practices Ophthalmology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ridley Park Ophthalmologists.