A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Schaeffer--Pautz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Schaeffer--Pautz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Schaeffer--Pautz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer--Pautz graduated from Medical University Hamburg. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea M Schaeffer--Pautz MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Schaeffer--Pautz practice?
- Dr. Andrea Schaeffer--Pautz has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Schaeffer--Pautz practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Internists.