A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Schaffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Schaffner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Schaffner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffner graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Harborside Healthcare-Madison House Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Madison CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Schaffner MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Schaffner practice?
- Dr. Andrea Schaffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Schaffner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Essex, CT.
See Essex Internists and Essex Geriatric Doctors.