A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Schaffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Schaffner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Schaffner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffner graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Harborside Healthcare-Madison House Rehabilitation And Nursing Center, Madison CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaffner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans