A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Schrieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Schrieber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Schrieber, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrieber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schrieber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Schrieber MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea E. Schrieber practice?
- Dr. Andrea Schrieber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Schrieber practices Dermatology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Canton Dermatologists.