Dr. Andrea Seek MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017
Resign
Dr Andrea Seek needs to resign from Lahey. She shows now compassion or empathy towards her patients. Absolute worst. Insults the mentally ill. DR SEEK QUIT YOUR JOB. Your are inept as a pyschiatrist.

August 12th, 2016
Dr Seek should not, in any way in my opinion, be considered a pych Dr for anxiety, panic attacks, depression and/or like ailments. Her opinion is fact and she is therefore closeminded. I have her to be arogant, ignorant to these ailments, will accept you as a patient but without any true plan that you walk away feeling comfortable with. Please, if you suffer from these ailments (or think this is your ailment) seek another professional. She is the first Dr. in many, many years that I found to be the least helpful.... Shame that such a so-called well-known hospital has such inapt staff.

March 15th, 2014
Dr. Seek should not see/treat patients with depression. She has no empathy for those that have it, doesn't know how to talk/treat someone who does, and has no patience for it. I was on the phone with her (after several visits) asking for help, because I was so depressed and miserable and asked if she had any idea of what I was going through, any idea of what a person with depression feels like and I was told "None of my business". That could have sent a person with major depression over the edge. She was not helping me at all. I immediately weaned myself off of her meds, made an appointment with another psychiatrist/med specialist and made a complaint with the director of Lahey. I am doing much better now that I have a person who will actually listen to what I have to say about how I am feeling, and treat the situation and not to send me to another therapist. She has no bed side manners when it comes to people with depression.

March 17th, 2017