A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Simmons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Mcleod Regional Medical Ctr Of The Pee Dee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Suzette Simmons MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Andrea Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Simmons practices Family Medicine near Lumberton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkton, NC.
See Lumberton Primary Care Doctors.