A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Smith, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Nicole Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea N. Smith practice?
- Dr. Andrea Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and American Fork, UT.
See Sandy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.