A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Spellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Jane Spellman DO is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Spellman practice?
- Dr. Andrea Spellman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrea Spellman practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.