Overall Review

3.6

March 28th, 2014
Great Doc
Great doc who is very caring and knowledgeable. Will continue to go to her.

June 5th, 2013
Never go here
The staff here could care less about the patient. They complained to me personally on the phone about having to call in prior authorizations and when I spoke to office manager about it they asked me to find another physician. I would rate a 0 if that was possible. I would not recommend to anyone.

March 5th, 2013
This woman is a poor excuse for a doctor. She got mad at me because I didn't come in with something she could "fix". Told me I made the appointment with her under false pretenses. She "WAS" my primary care physician. I found someone else. Doctors, wake up!!! We are not just patients..we are CUSTOMERS. Act like it.

February 19th, 2013
Worst doctor
She should not call herself a doctor. She was rude from the minute she arrived, and she treated me poorly simply because I suffer from chronic pain following a failed back surgery, and require ongoing pain management which other doctors have provided with no problem since I have a true, well-documented health problem that is sadly not going away any time soon. I only saw her because I was tired of driving to my old city to see my old doc. but after seeing her and being treated worse than an animal would be treated, I would rather travel 200 miles if need be to see a nice, understanding, fully educated doc. who is wise enough to know how to care for those of us unlucky enough to suffer from chronic pain. This woman clearly is not trained well enough to know the difference between chronic pain patients who have a right to be given a reasonable dose of pain medication so they can be half-way comfortable, and those who have no need for it or abuse it. Disgusting doctor and colddddddd! Save your money and go to a doctor who has not lost their soul yet because this lady is certainly not a doctor in order to help people--she seems only concerned about herself.

April 8th, 2009
Great new Doctor
She was helpful and caring and was not in a rush to get me in and out.