Dr. Andrea Stebel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Stebel?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Stebel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2013

A doctor who truly cares about her patients

After being diagnosed with breast cancer, I felt like I had fallen into a deep, dark well. Finding Dr. Stebel was like seeing a light up at the surface and finding a way out of that well. Dr. Stebel is truly caring and compassionate, and takes time with her patients to make sure they have everything they need and have all of their questions answered. She stays constantly on top of all of the latest research, and treats each patient as a unique individual, taking all factors into consideration in making her treatment recommendations. She doesn't rush to recommend chemotherapy unless she believes it is absolutely worthwhile. The patient's well being comes first, not her own profit. For those patients whom Dr. Stebel does treat with chemotherapy, she provides a semi-private (or even private), comfortable room with funny videos to watch and make the time go by so fast, I almost didn't notice it. I appreciated that Dr. Stebel respected my desire take a conservative approach when it came to prescription drugs or radiation doses. Dr. Stebel was always encouraging and reassuring, making a very scary time of my life so much easier. I had a lumpectomy and lymph nodectomy, 6 chemo treatments and radiation, and I am now @ 4 years cancer free. I come from a family of physicians, and I consider Dr. Stebel to truly be a hero in the field of oncology. I highly recommend Dr. Andrea Stebel.

January 17th, 2011

She saved my life.

I would recommend her for her loving care in a frightening situation. She was always there, visiting when I had chemo, the only doctor I saw there and was told she was unusual for that. She explains things clearly and is never in a hurry. She never overbooks. She's wonderful

March 30th, 2010

compassion finally!

Dr. Stebel is the most warm and compassionate drs I have gone to. She is sympathetic to all my issues and has helped me through this difficult time.she was more patient than any Dr.I have seen as well. Thank you Dr Stebel!

October 5th, 2009

Best doctor EVER!

Dr. Stebel saved my LIFE!Other doctors I went to didn't take the time to understand my needs.Dr. Stebel was caring and compasionate throughout my treatment.I would highly recommend her.

March 24th, 2009

The Best!

Dr. Stebel is the best Dr. I have ever been to. I have been struggling with cancer for many years and have seen many doctors. She took the time to know me, treat me with respect and kindness, and listen to me. I am healthy now and much of it is due to her care.

May 28th, 2015