A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Friesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Friesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friesen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea T Friesen MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea T. Friesen practice?
- Dr. Andrea Friesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Friesen practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Primary Care Doctors.