Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile
11 Monroe St
Somerville, NJ 08876
908-725-4600
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful tummy tuck!  |  show details
by Lisa iraqi on Nov 28th, 2013

Dr Strauss is a wonderful plastic surgeon. Two weeks ago I had a Tummy tuck and I'm thrilled with the results. She is professional... Easy to call if you have questions and so easy to talk to. And the surgery itself is amazing... She is an artist.

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

I had an in office procedure by Dr. Strauss that she should have done in a hospital. She assured me it was the best option for me. She gave me valium and she performed the procedure and ended up causing me to need additional surgeries (3 more to be exact). She did the second procedure to correct her first mistake, and a week later I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection. Might I add that I took myself to the hospital after contacting her twice to tell her that my surgical site hurt and I had 103 fever. She wanted me to call her in the morning because I might have the flu. In conclusion I could have died, I spent a week in the hospital, I had 4 surgeries in all. I have permanent scars and it cost me over 10,000 additional dollars to get it fixed. Not to mention the pain and suffering I went through. I feel she did something in her office that should have been done in a clean board certified operating room. It should not have been done in an old dingy exam room with a space heater. I trusted her as a doctor and I feel she violated my trust. I am posting this to prevent others from the pain and suffering I went through.

|  Top Notch!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Strauss came highly recommended by a friend who had breast augmentation. I was very impressed with the amount of time she spent with me prior to the procedure. She encouraged me to come and visit as many times as I needed to. She was honest about what I could expect from the procedure. I felt very comfortable putting my life in her hands. My Mother (who does NOT impress easily) was also very confident with Dr. Strauss. I have had no problems with my implants. I have also gotten Botox and Juvederm injections from Dr. Strauss. The results are very natural. She is very, very candid and will try to talk you out of a procedure if she doesn't think it is best. How many doctors have that kind of integrity anymore?