A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Tenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Tenner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tenner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Gail Tenner MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea G. Tenner practice?
- Dr. Andrea Tenner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Tenner practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Baltimore Emergency Physicians and Baltimore Internists.