A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Tewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Tewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewell graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tewell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Tewell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Tewell practice?
- Dr. Andrea Tewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Tewell practices Family Medicine near Franklin, OH.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.