A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Tewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Tewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tewell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tewell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewell graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tewell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Tewell DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Tewell practice?
- Dr. Andrea Tewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Tewell practices Family Medicine near Franklin, OH.
See Franklin Family Physicians.