Dr. Andrea Tewell DO Patient Reviews

4.7

March 18th, 2013
Dr. Tewell is a good doctor. She has been my doctor for about ten years. She helped me through minor illnesses, a bit of postpartum depression, and some challenging problems. She does care, will listen, and spend time with you. Her assistant Lisa is great. Donna is also great. I would highly recommend her.

June 7th, 2011
The docs are very good @ this office. Very personable & caring.Ive been going & seeing her & the other Drs my whole life. The office staff on the other hand is the reason Im now looking for a new family Dr.

November 11th, 2009
I felt written off as crazy for an illness that still has no clear answer.. But i am not giving up I gotta get better for me and my family! In my appointment I was asked if i wanted to be ill because no clear cut answer had been found for my symptoms yet. I'd been trying to find answers and do all i can in my power to get better for months at this point. I was upset coming to her for help she asked me this and also asked what if they cant find anything? I felt so hurt by this.. After all i been through after I went to every doctor or specialist I was sent to by her. I did any test asked of me even ones that scared me to pieces to find answers. Trying to find a way gain back just a grain of normalcy. Yet I was left with the awful unknowing. I don't feel like I was being heard much after a while. I think i was being sent in all the wrong directions. I felt like since she didnt know the answer right away she saw me as some hypochondriac. She wasnt there all the nights I spent ill! She didnt feel what i was going through. At first she was a great doctor i had no problems I really trusted her and thought she was the best doctor until this year. What she said hurt especially with that trust i had in her and when i needed her most I felt brushed aside..