Dr. Andrea Tewell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Tewell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017

She truly cares about her patients

I came to Dr T after my family physician of 15+ years left her practice. I was very nervous about seeing a new doctor (or any doctor for that matter) because I have several ongoing health issues and starting over was stressful. However I had nothing to worry about because she spent a great deal of time with me and has worked so hard to make sure I'm comfortable and my needs are addressed. She is so caring and sympathetic. So is her staff. I highly recommend her and am glad my family referred me to her. She's a real blessing to me.

March 18th, 2013

Dr. Tewell is a good doctor. She has been my doctor for about ten years. She helped me through minor illnesses, a bit of postpartum depression, and some challenging problems. She does care, will listen, and spend time with you. Her assistant Lisa is great. Donna is also great. I would highly recommend her.

June 7th, 2011

The docs are very good @ this office. Very personable & caring.Ive been going & seeing her & the other Drs my whole life. The office staff on the other hand is the reason Im now looking for a new family Dr.

November 11th, 2009

I felt written off as crazy for an illness that still has no clear answer.. But i am not giving up I gotta get better for me and my family! In my appointment I was asked if i wanted to be ill because no clear cut answer had been found for my symptoms yet. I'd been trying to find answers and do all i can in my power to get better for months at this point. I was upset coming to her for help she asked me this and also asked what if they cant find anything? I felt so hurt by this.. After all i been through after I went to every doctor or specialist I was sent to by her. I did any test asked of me even ones that scared me to pieces to find answers. Trying to find a way gain back just a grain of normalcy. Yet I was left with the awful unknowing. I don't feel like I was being heard much after a while. I think i was being sent in all the wrong directions. I felt like since she didnt know the answer right away she saw me as some hypochondriac. She wasnt there all the nights I spent ill! She didnt feel what i was going through. At first she was a great doctor i had no problems I really trusted her and thought she was the best doctor until this year. What she said hurt especially with that trust i had in her and when i needed her most I felt brushed aside..

March 17th, 2017