More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Thorpe
Dr. Andrea Thorpe, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Thorpe is affiliated with Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach, Halifax Medical Center Port Orange and Halifax Behavioral Services. Dr. Thorpe has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Thorpe has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Andrea Thorpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Adela Carino Caidic
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi37
Dr. Kristin Dierks
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Daytona Beach, FL 1.23 mi9
Dr. Phi-Yen Nguyen-Tuong
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Daytona Beach, FL 1.23 mi33