Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great MD  |  show details
by Laura D. on Feb 12th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Torsone about 2 and 1/2 years ago when first I moved to Raleigh. I was able to get an appointment and instantley liked her style of practice. She will answer all of your questions and does not want you to leave confused. Dr. Torsone has maintained a level of professionalism and compasssion that has continued over my subsequent visits. She is excellent with follow-up by phone if warranted and returns calls when asked. I would recommend her without reservation.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Excellent MD and office staff. Could not ask for a better experience.

Jul 13th, 2011

Dr. Torsone makes the patient feel cared about. Doctor Torsone is clearly concerned about her patient's life issues, not just her health, and spends more time with them than most other doctors.

Apr 7th, 2011

she specializes in female reproductive systems, yet she wont operate on me for cysts, was told she could not perform surgery. Why bother going to her then? Now I have to find a new doctor. She told me to ask my family doctor in regards to birth control. Now i have to pay again for a new consult for another doctor.

Apr 6th, 2011

Love the doctor and her assistant, but she really needs to replace the youngish receptionist-- unless she was just filling in. If not, she needs to go. Everything and everyone else is gret.

|  GREAT  |  show details
by Kathy Klauda on May 3rd, 2010

Best gynecologist I have had. She listens and she operated on me and my recovery time was at a minimum. Her staff is very caring also.

Feb 16th, 2010

Wonderful experience with a caring, competent doctor. Respects your time. Respects you as a person and your wishes. Explains things in ways you can understand. Cares about understanding who you are as a person

|  A Good Choice for Gyn  |  show details
by J on Jun 24th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Torsone for a year or two now. I have had a great experience with her office. I am not fond of GYN's, but she has put me at ease. I wish she still did OB.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2008

The receptionist here is pretty scary, but Dr. Torsone is really nice and her examination is practically painless. I think she's the best doctor I have.