A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Trembath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Trembath, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trembath graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Trembath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Trembath MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Trembath practice?
- Dr. Andrea Trembath has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Trembath practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.