A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Trescot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Trescot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Trescot, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trescot graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Trescot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Margaret Trescot MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Trescot practice?
- Dr. Andrea Trescot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Trescot practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Palatka, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wasilla, AK and Kenai, AK.
See Palatka Anesthesiologists, Palatka Pain Management Doctors, and Palatka Critical Care Practitioners.