Dr. Andrea Trescot MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2016
Patient
Dr Trescot is extremely knowledgeable. At times she can explain things in terms over the average patient but if you let her know she gives examples or demonstrations so you can understand. She does not like it if you question what is occurring but in my circumstance it simply boiled down to differences in vocabulary and we were saying the same thing. She will recommend things in the interest of safety. I would recommend her for her knowledge and skill. biggest problem I have had is getting someone to answer the phone.

August 10th, 2016
She destroyed my family.
Her 'treatment' left my mother in a 10 year methadone induced drug state and Trescot used her as a guinea pig for dozens and dozens of invasive procedures. After being hospitalized after a heart attack and being weaned off the 'medication' in 2005, she came out of her "haze" and realized that something was gravely wrong. My mother, while still in pain 10 years later (and managing without the massive amounts of drugs) came back to reality and we got our mom back. This physician is single-highhandedly responsible for the destruction of my family. The domino effect caused by Andrea resulted in my family falling apart, my siblings growing up without a mom and my dad committing suicide. Her last words to my mom were "I think I made you worse."

July 6th, 2016
The best at her job
Dr. Andrea trescot it's a brilliant doctor she really know what she doing she spends a lot of time with you in the office she understand a lot about your pain. I pray that she come back to the state of Florida because there's no other doctor like her in pain management. Dr trescott please come back we really miss you

June 17th, 2016
Trescot is great and on an ego trip, but Tammy makes everyone look bad
Staff at the Wasilla clinic is led by Tammy a very unfriendly, hateful person that can't remember what she had for breakfast much less to comb her hair or what was talked about at the last visit. She spends most of her time online and has not smiled in the last 10 years and has never seen makeup. Ask her she knows everything.

October 31st, 2015
Dr. Trescot is an outstanding physician. She has restored my quality of life after only two epidural shots. Thank God she has moved to Alaska.

November 27th, 2014
She is very arrogant and only cares about making money. I would never go back to her. In 2 years with her I never made any progress and she made me feel like it was my fault because I couldn't afford high priced experimental treatments not covered by insurance. She is rude and judgemental and thinks she knows everything and is smarter than any other doctor on the planet. She advised me against a surgery I ended up having to have done emergency upon arriving at the ER. I trusted her too long. Don't make the same mistake. If you think she's nice now she will turn. As ling as she is making the most money she can off you or your insurance she will be nice as pie. But if you ever question her she will show her true colors.

August 26th, 2014
Will never go back

September 17th, 2013
Happy to be a Ex patient
Dr. Trescot did not review, retain , read or care about my previous physicians medical records which I had seen for over 10 years. At my first visit we had a short discussion on a Caudal Epidural procedure and gave me some material to read. She had me schedule an appointment for the following week for a medication refill, at my appointment a week later upon my arrival I found she had set up to preform the procedure. I stated that I had not agreed to anything she then proceeded to berate me and would not listen to my reasons to not have the procedure. Dr Trescot failed to request authorization to perform Caudal Epidural procedure from either myself or my insurance. Dr Trescot reviewed a 3 ½-year old MRI and based her decision to perform the Caudal Epidural procedure on this MRI. When I asked if she thought it would be a good idea she said is your pain the same if not you don't need one. Dr Trescot did not disclose to me that a Caudal Epidural procedure was found to only be successful on surgeries that are only a few years old, and my last surgery was over 10 years ago. I could go on but based on the above and the interaction I had with Dr. Trescot in her office I have very little trust in this physician.

May 7th, 2012
Dave E.
I am amazed anyone could say anything negative about this wonderful physician. I had been seeing another PM for several yrs. and he was excellent but recommended Dr. Trescott so I would not have a long commute. Dr. Trescott diagnosed injuries I was not aware I had. She cares for her patients. She provided the best care I have ever had in my life. Her knowledge, experience, and ability is 100%. Thank you Dr. Trescott I will miss you. I'm so sorry you left St. Augustine but you were smart to get away from that group that only cares about revenue.

April 28th, 2012
STEER CLEAR
This doctor is so mean and hateful. She was fine if my husbandcame in the room with me but if he walked out she would literally start yelling at me and at her assistants. She never reviewed her notes before beginning a visit and frequently attempted to repeat the procedure she had completed on the last visit. She recommends high price surgical procedures one after the other. Run to someone else.

February 28th, 2012
orry to say good bye
I believe Dr. Trescot the best P>M> Dr. I have ever met. Her specialties are common to women. Migraines and pelvic pain. I am dismayed, and very sad to see her leave St. Augustine.Also, it seemed so very abrupt and shocking.You finally find someone in whom you build your trust and swoosh she is gone? I will miss her a great deal and wish her well.I can only think, she may have moved for personal reasons. Maybe, she will have time to write more books. I hope it is a good move. She was very tired from much travel and possibly due to rest. God Bless you.

July 8th, 2011
Very knowledgable and professional. Highly accurate in diagnosing a problem. Ratings for Dr. Trescot: Excellent.