Anesthesiologist (pain control), Rheumatologist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile
800 Zeagler Dr
Suite 510
Palatka, FL 32177
Locations and availability (3)

|  Happy to be a Ex patient  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Trescot did not review, retain , read or care about my previous physicians medical records which I had seen for over 10 years. At my first visit we had a short discussion on a Caudal Epidural procedure and gave me some material to read. She had me schedule an appointment for the following week for a medication refill, at my appointment a week later upon my arrival I found she had set up to preform the procedure. I stated that I had not agreed to anything she then proceeded to berate me and would not listen to my reasons to not have the procedure. Dr Trescot failed to request authorization to perform Caudal Epidural procedure from either myself or my insurance. Dr Trescot reviewed a 3 ½-year old MRI and based her decision to perform the Caudal Epidural procedure on this MRI. When I asked if she thought it would be a good idea she said is your pain the same if not you don't need one. Dr Trescot did not disclose to me that a Caudal Epidural procedure was found to only be successful on surgeries that are only a few years old, and my last surgery was over 10 years ago. I could go on but based on the above and the interaction I had with Dr. Trescot in her office I have very little trust in this physician.

|  Dave E.  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

I am amazed anyone could say anything negative about this wonderful physician. I had been seeing another PM for several yrs. and he was excellent but recommended Dr. Trescott so I would not have a long commute. Dr. Trescott diagnosed injuries I was not aware I had. She cares for her patients. She provided the best care I have ever had in my life. Her knowledge, experience, and ability is 100%. Thank you Dr. Trescott I will miss you. I'm so sorry you left St. Augustine but you were smart to get away from that group that only cares about revenue.

|  STEER CLEAR  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

This doctor is so mean and hateful. She was fine if my husbandcame in the room with me but if he walked out she would literally start yelling at me and at her assistants. She never reviewed her notes before beginning a visit and frequently attempted to repeat the procedure she had completed on the last visit. She recommends high price surgical procedures one after the other. Run to someone else.

|  orry to say good bye  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I believe Dr. Trescot the best P>M> Dr. I have ever met. Her specialties are common to women. Migraines and pelvic pain. I am dismayed, and very sad to see her leave St. Augustine.Also, it seemed so very abrupt and shocking.You finally find someone in whom you build your trust and swoosh she is gone? I will miss her a great deal and wish her well.I can only think, she may have moved for personal reasons. Maybe, she will have time to write more books. I hope it is a good move. She was very tired from much travel and possibly due to rest. God Bless you.

|  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Very knowledgable and professional. Highly accurate in diagnosing a problem. Ratings for Dr. Trescot: Excellent.

|  Dr. Trescot is the best  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

I am so glad that Dr. Trescot is back in the Orange Park, FL area. She was able to help my back pain before she left and while she was gone, I saw several other doctors that could not help. The prolotherapy is amazing. She is so kind and caring and spent a lot of time with me.

|  Nasty!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

She was SO mean! I didn't want pain medication or anything...I just didn't want to have a needle go in my neck! She yelled at me at my first visit and wanted to do a shot that I already tried and didn't work and hurt me. I need a doctor who is nice and caring! What happened to doctors who want to help? Then I found out she got kicked out of 2 Universities! Both U of Florida & now Washington University fired her! I can see why! She acted like she knew everything and wouldn't listen and kept talking bad about every other doctor! There are other doctors!

|  Examined me... then told me where & why I hurt  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

On my 1st office visit... several other Pain Mgt Dr's had no clue as to why I was in such pain. She examined me... then told me where & why I hurt... 100% correctly. Treated me for years and gave me back my life. I moved out of the state now and have been in a nightmare with poor med results from the V.A. I fond a new civilian Dr. noe & hope he is 1/2 as good as Dr. Trescot was.

|  A wonderful and compassionate doctor  |  show details
by Jane P. on Aug 3rd, 2009

A wonderful and compassionate doctor

|  Dr. Trescott is the BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR in the U.S.A.  |  show details
by Candy Bare on Aug 3rd, 2009

I traveled 150 miles a month to see Dr. Trescott. I had many therapies. cryoablation surgeries, ANS spinal cord stimulators,pelvic blocks and many medications all done with with so much love and caring and constant watch over my not just my pain but my entire being. My phone calls were always answered quickly and without hesitation. I MISS Dr. Trescott's knowledge and experience and wonderful bedside manor. If anyone has the opportunity to be her patient-god has blessed you.

|  Lot but found  |  show details
by Linda V on Sep 13th, 2008

I was a patient of Dr Trescot when she was in OP. I have been looking for her for 2 yrs and will follow her. I just found her and will be seeing her hopefully soon. I am in so much pain I am not working and not able to 90% of even household chores.