A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Uffleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Uffleman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uffleman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Uffleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Jane Uffleman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Uffleman practice?
- Dr. Andrea Uffleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Uffleman practices Emergency Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY.
See Mineola Emergency Physicians.