A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Uribe, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Nicole Uribe DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrea N. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Andrea Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Uribe practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Psychiatrists and Wheaton Child Psychiatrists.