A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Uribe, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Uribe, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Nicole Uribe DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrea N. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Andrea Uribe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Uribe practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL.
See Lisle Psychiatrists.