Dr. Andrea Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016
Appointment
Very unprofessional staff! Long wait times! Not much time spent with the provider! I'm changing providers. I wouldn't recommend them to any one!

September 16th, 2016
POOR SERVICE
I'm looking for a complaint number AS I TYPE! I've been with this office for a few years although i'm not sure why. The dctr doesn't do ANYTHING that anyone OFF THE STREET couldn't do. ALL issues are referred out. I was tested for diabetes and called in 5 diff times for my results. I was told, "if the assistant hasn't called you, then you don't have it" The assistant.. just called in TWO WEEKS LATER.. advising that i DO have it. TERRIBLE service.... this office NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN ASAP.. You don't need a license to have patients come in and LISTEN TO YOU.. bc thats all they do! GOOD DAY.. signed.. angry patient..

September 12th, 2016
I love her patience.
She's a patient and attentive listener. She doesn't rush you to get your words out. She makes you feel cared for.

July 16th, 2016
This Dr. Don't Care!!!
I was having some female problems and I knew something was wrong with me. Dr. Brown told me that she didn't see anything on my test results. So I left the office upset. I ended up going to the emergency room where I was told I had a bladder infection!!!! I will never go to this clinic again!!! I had a friend tell me not to go but I went any way. This Doctor acted like she was not concerned at all about my health. She didn't smile at all it was like please get this women out of my clinic. Please before you go to this clinic do your research.

June 2nd, 2015
SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY: SHE IS HORRIBLE
I went in for shots and a physical for nursing school. When I walked in, I wasn't greeted. I signed in and took a seat. The TV was loud and on a show I thought was very inappropriate for older patients. After seating for about fifteen minutes, I asked the front desk for new patient forms. The lady responded, "Oh, have you signed in." Yes, about 15 minutes ago!!! After completing the forms, I waited an additional 45 minutes to be called to the back. I waited in the back for over 30 minutes. I told the nurse that I wasn't interested in getting the physical any longer. I thought this would speed up the process. Boy, was I wrong. There was issues regarding what shots I needed. Instead of the "doctor" coming in the room and explaining the issues to me, she sent her helper (I'm not sure of her correct tittle because everyone was so unprofessional. I refuse to believe she was a healthcare professional). Long story shorten, I ended up leaving with no shots or physical. I wouldn't refer anyone to this office.

May 20th, 2015
Very good overall. Great attention to medical needs and listens. Follows up well and staff very courteous.

February 18th, 2015
very bad bedside manner, guess you can't learn that in medical school

November 4th, 2014
Save yourself the frustration
After over 15 years of poor service, (my fault for not leaving sooner), I finally had it. Went in with an injury, Dr. Brown never touched me, gave me crutches which I've never used .No one helped me to my car, I almost fell, never called me with the results of the x-rays, even after I called inquiring about the results. I found a new doctor and was informed I had a broken foot and ankle after waiting 6 days. The wait time for a scheduled appointment is horrendous and the staff needs to realize that the customers are actually patients and work on how they interact with patients. I have good health coverage but had poor health care.

May 8th, 2013
Professional Excellence !!!!
I have been a patient with Dr. Browns office for 5 years. The staff is very professional and proficient. They take extra measures to keep your visit very confidential and private. I would recommend you give them a try. This is one of the cleanest, esthetically beautiful doctors offices in the DFW. Worth every mile you have to drive.

June 27th, 2012
Staff was rude and snippy. I made an appointment for a sick visit, but was made to wait for over 45 minutes. When I calmly asked the front desk staff about it, one of the ladies rudely stated "Well you were a work in appointment and that always requires a wait." I explained that I was not told that when I made the appointment and my family has been worked in at other offices before and never had to wait like this. When I was finally taken to an exam room, I sat for about another 30 minutes. Very unprofessional organization.

December 6th, 2011
Last Time
Practioner only spent 2 minutes me while I spent 2 hrs waiting to be seen.

April 13th, 2011
Needs to have a more professional staff
The physician assistant that I saw does not use proper grammar, nor did she really listen. This was my first and last visit to this office. The staff was more preoccupied with talking and staying up to date on the lives of co-workers than actually being interested in and assisting patients. I was asked about setting up a follow up appointment. Absolutely no thanks. I would drive across town first.