A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Vambutas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Vambutas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vambutas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vambutas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Vambutas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vambutas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vambutas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Vambutas MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Vambutas practice?
- Dr. Andrea Vambutas has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Vambutas practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.