Dr. Andrea Vambutas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Vambutas?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Vambutas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2014

Worst experience ever! Never Again!

I have never experienced such ineptness by both Staff and Doctor as I did when I went to see Dr. Vambutas, after waiting for over 3 months for an appointment, the day I was scheduled to see her I received several calls from different people in her office rescheduling my appointment for different times. Finally we agreed on a time and upon arriving in the office and filling out my info, when I checked their printout, it had info from my previous insurance whom would have also been billed. After correcting that issue, I had to wait 45 minutes to see the Doctor. The reason I was there was to find out what we could do about my Tinnitus. I had an audio hearing test which showed above perfect hearing in both ears. Still no answers on my tinnitus. I mean how could the sound i was complaing about be matched to anything I heard, if she did not know what I was hearing! She decided to prescrive an anthistamine nosal spray for a month to see it my tinnitus would imrove or go away. Her assistant told me that they were calling it to my pharmacy ASAP. That evening I went to my pharmacy and I was told that they had not received anything from the Doctor. In the morning I caled the office and was told that someone would call me back. I waited all afternoon and finally called them again. Again I was told " Someone will get back to you ASAP". Finally someone did call me, and said that the doctor had changed her mind and added an additional Anthistamine. So now there were two presciptions instead of one. I called the pharmacy and I was told " Sorry, but your doctor only called in ONE prescription for you! That was when I lost it!!!!! I don't know what is going on in that office, but one thing I know for sure " I AM NEVER GOING BACK!!!!!!"

August 26th, 2010

Office Appointment Staff

As first point of contact,your appointment staff should be courteous and accommodating when it comes to scheduling appointments. Instead, I found your appointment staff to be unprofessional, difficult to understand, exhibting very poor telephone skills. Not a very good first impression I must say!

June 29th, 2010

Dr Vambutas is easy to talk to and responsive to all questions. Very professional, excellent surgeon, delightful personality and we would recommend her to anyone. Nurse is very pleasant, receptionist rather intimidating.

August 28th, 2009

Tina

Dr. Vambutas was absolutely delightful and professional. I felt she really took her time and I felt her genuine concern. Glad I am a patient and I have all the faith in the world that she will help me be well again.

December 11th, 2008

Obnoxious office staff from the moment we walked in the door at the LIJ hearing center from the front desk to the MD's assistants. We still do not know if we have an accurate diagnosis on our child. It is very sad that we feel we got little to no help from these highly acclaimed people.

September 9th, 2017