A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Varga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Varga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Varga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Varga MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea E. Varga practice?
- Dr. Andrea Varga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Varga practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.