Overall Review

2.5

August 2nd, 2016
Dreadful
Deadful doctor. It is an indictment of First Physicians that they continue to employ this person. There have been so many complaints about her and if you complain they show you the door. I wanted to show her a wound and she said " Don't uncover it, I have nothong to recover it with." I complained to the practice manager and she told me not to come back. This doctor will make you feel worse not better.

July 13th, 2016
Not pleased
I would not recommend Dr. Varga. My experience with this practice has been excellent with the exception of her. She spent no time looking at me only typed in her computer as stated in other reviews. When she did the exam she seemed extremely uncomfortable and changed her gloves 3 times. I had to ask for referrals to specialists I believed could help as well as tell her which specialist I would use in the area. Finally she prescribed me an antibiotic for a minor problem knowing I was breastfeeding and when I asked her to confirm for me it was a safe medication for the baby to be exposed to she said it was not. I then asked her if there was an option for one that is, she said no. When I asked what I should do about the baby and breastfeeding she simply said well I guess you will need to stop. Stop breastfeeding my 5 week old infant because she was unwilling to look up a different medication. Upon visiting another doctor I was instantly prescribed an antibiotic safe for the baby. I was competently disgusted, you are supposed to be able to trust doctors

February 3rd, 2016
awkward encounter
She is the worst doctor I have ever met. Totally awkward with no personality and no compassion. She didn't look at me, instead just typed into her computer. When it was time to examine me, she did not want to touch me and when she did, it was with complete disgust. When I asked her for a referral for a cardiovascular doctor, she told me she had none to recommend. This lady has no business being a doctor in my opinion. Do not waste your time and money going to her.

July 22nd, 2015
The care of the patient is not her priority. She lacks the interest in reviewing the data and providing proper care. I would not advise to anyone.

April 5th, 2015
Frankly dreadful
I am in my seventies and my opinion is that this is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is absolutely full of her own importance and has no interest whatsoever in what you have to say. If you manage to say anything, she either insults you or ignores you. Usually the former. She is quite uncaring and offhand. Her medical knowledge appears very limited. She spends the very brief consultation looking at her computer and typing into it Why she has a job is a mystery. The staff in the practice are friendly and generally efficient. Give this "Doctor " a miss.

February 7th, 2015
Very poor
Frankly, I do not know why she is a doctor. She has no interest in you, only in typing in to her computer. Shows no interest in what is wrong with you and only wants to get out of the room for the next customer. An automaton.

January 20th, 2015
Very poor disinterested doctor
She is only interested in typing on her computer. Does not look at you . Does not want to examine you. Is naturally rude and unpleasant. No empathy whatsoever. Sarcastic. OK for common colds and appears to have little knowledge or interest about anything else. Her nurse and the office staff are pleasant and helpful. I would not use this doctor for my dog.

August 12th, 2013
Should work with Computers, not People
Does not touch patients. Does not listen to record of patient's past behavior! Just wants to please momentarily and then get rid of you.

February 23rd, 2012
My experience with Dr. Varga and her office has been excellent. They are all friendly, caring & efficient. I found Dr. Varga to be professional and knowledgable.

February 2nd, 2012
Excellent Doctor
When diagnosed with cancer, Dr. Varga was right on top of it. She's an excellent dr. and because of her my surgery was scheduled quickly.

January 20th, 2012
Stay away from her.--far far away
She is rude uncaring ,also insulting. Do not put your life in her habds.She cringed when she had to touch me too as she did with-nthe last review. Why is she a doctor. I type in tongues when I think of my experience.

January 8th, 2010
Great Doctor!!!
Dr. Varga is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is genuinely interested in making me healthier. She takes the time to ask questions and do a complete exam. I have gone to other doctors in the area and she is by far the best. The staff is courteous and prompt. I would recommend anyone to go to her.