A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Vu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Vu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Mcdowell Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Vu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Vu practice?
- Dr. Andrea Vu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Vu practices Family Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Dowell, KY.
See Canyon Country Primary Care Doctors.