Dr. Andrea Vu Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Vu?

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Dr. But misdiagnosed me after I explained my symptoms. She brushed it off as sinus congestion. After 40 years I think I would know the diff btwn a cold and sinus congestion. Turns out it was bronchitis. Went to urgent care and was properly diagnosed and medicated. I think if Dr. Vu listen rather than stand and look at me like I didn't know what I was talking about, she would see more clearly what was going on.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Absolutely, 100% awful! Not compassionate and didn't take the 5 minutes to follow up on a very serious matter.

only giving 1 star because I cannot give 0

Posted on March 4th, 2016

This doctor is the most heartless, inconsiderate, rude people I've ever met. I've never felt so not cared about in my life. She told me I was wasting her time by coming in- silly me thinking a kidney infection required medical attention. I will carefully avoid ever seeing her again.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I normally do not like leaving negative comments for physicians, but I also never had such a horrible experience at a doctors office. I visited Dr. Vu for a physical examination since my physician from the same office was on maternity leave. My main purpose for seeing her instead of a different physician altogether was because I had time-sensitive paperwork to be completed for medical school and I assumed it would be easier since my file was already at that particular office. There were specific blood work that needed to be ordered as well as two sheets of paper that needed to be completed. I made it a point on my way out of the office to not only mention that its a time sensitive matter, but that I would be able to stop by on a certain day which was two weeks after my appointment since I was moving out of state. I was reassured that it would be no problem and that blood work would arrive in up to three days and the form will be completed before the pick-up date. Not only was the form not ready the day I went to pick it up, but this is two weeks later and I'm told by the front desk lady that they didn't receieve some of my blood work. After 1 hour of waiting around I receieved my blood work and school paperwork only to find from my school that my doctor ordered the wrong exams AND a section of my paperwork was not signed off by the doctor. Long story short, I had to pay out of pocket to repeat all of my lab work once again AND be penelized by my school by not being able to start my clinical rotations.

Patient

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Very clean office and Gentle doctor who knows what she is talking about.

Lousy bedside manner

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

No bedside manner...not nurturing at all!!!

Would Not Recommend

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I visited Dr. Vu only once and will not return. - I explained the issue I was being seen for and she repeated it back incorrectly twice (she was clearly not paying attention) - I received a call from her office telling me my ultrasound was normal. I didn't have an ultrasound done (I was wrongly given someone else's result).

Posted on November 26th, 2011

Dr. Vu is the finest most professional and thorough Doctor I have ever had treat me. I am very sad she left the area. If you are looking for a caring, knowlegable Doctor I couldn't recommend anyone any higher. She is the best!

Posted on April 6th, 2017