A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Waddell is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Waddell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Donalsonville Hospital Inc
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Garcia Waddell MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea G. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Andrea Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Waddell practices Dermatology near Donalsonville, GA.
See Donalsonville Dermatologists.