A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Wagner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Wagner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Wagner practice?
Dr. Andrea Wagner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Cambridge Physiatrists.