A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Wagner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Wagner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Joan Wagner MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Andrea Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Wagner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Physiatrists.