A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Waxman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Waxman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Waxman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Waxman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Waxman practice?
- Dr. Andrea Waxman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Waxman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.