A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Willey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Willey, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Willey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aesthetic Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Laser surgery
- Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- laser resurfacing
- laser treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Willey graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Willey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Willey MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Willey practice?
- Dr. Andrea Willey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Willey practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Dermatologists.