Dr. Andrea Wolf MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Boston, MA

3.0

May 16th, 2017
Simple Operation Turned Into Nightmare!
I understand that medicine is a science and not always predictable. I can even accept that what should have been a 2 hour procedure turned into 10 hours. What is totally unacceptable to me is when you don't tell the patient what you did to them, when questioned you give a history of your education and experience and advise me that I wouldn't understand. I didn't find out she broke 3 ribs until 6 months later. When finding out quite by accident that she broke one rib, she tried to tell me that I told her I broke my rib when this conversation never took place. Plus there's some things in my medical records that just don't make sense. So very sorry that I let this person touch me.

January 3rd, 2017
Stay away
The most uncompassionate, callous doctor that I have ever seen. I just received a cancer diagnosis and would not spend time on the phone with me. Maybe she should have chosen another profession where caring is not important.

November 14th, 2016
incompetenct

November 4th, 2013
Wonderful doctor. Great bedside care.
Dr Wolf was on my team of surgeons when I had an EPP for stage IV thymoma. She explained things to me presurgery and was at my bedside multiple times per day post surgery. She monitored many things and corrected them when things were out if the acceptable range. Twice I needed bedside, minor, surgical procedures and she performed these professionally. I am very grateful she was on my team. Having stage IV cancer is traumatic. My surgical team was always positive and there with answers. I am currently cancer free.