Dr. Andrea Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Wolf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

The worst stay away

Andrea Wolf is the coldest doctor that I have met, and I'm a doctor. After delivering a most devastating pathology report to me on the phone and my saying "oh no" about five times, she then said that we should talk another time when I was calmer. She also never bothered to come to my room to discharge me when my doctor was away. And New York magazine calls her "one of the best doctors in NY? What is the worst?

May 17th, 2017

Simple Operation Turned Into Nightmare!

I understand that medicine is a science and not always predictable. I can even accept that what should have been a 2 hour procedure turned into 10 hours. What is totally unacceptable to me is when you don't tell the patient what you did to them, when questioned you give a history of your education and experience and advise me that I wouldn't understand. I didn't find out she broke 3 ribs until 6 months later. When finding out quite by accident that she broke one rib, she tried to tell me that I told her I broke my rib when this conversation never took place. Plus there's some things in my medical records that just don't make sense. So very sorry that I let this person touch me.

January 3rd, 2017

Stay away

The most uncompassionate, callous doctor that I have ever seen. I just received a cancer diagnosis and would not spend time on the phone with me. Maybe she should have chosen another profession where caring is not important.

November 14th, 2016

incompetenct

November 18th, 2015

Excellent surgeon

November 5th, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Great bedside care.

Dr Wolf was on my team of surgeons when I had an EPP for stage IV thymoma. She explained things to me presurgery and was at my bedside multiple times per day post surgery. She monitored many things and corrected them when things were out if the acceptable range. Twice I needed bedside, minor, surgical procedures and she performed these professionally. I am very grateful she was on my team. Having stage IV cancer is traumatic. My surgical team was always positive and there with answers. I am currently cancer free.

June 23rd, 2017