A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Woll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Woll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woll
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Woll Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Woll graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Woll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- North Philadelphia Health System Continuing Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Sue Woll DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Woll practice?
- Dr. Andrea Woll has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Woll practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.