A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Woll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Woll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Woll graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Woll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- North Philadelphia Health System Continuing Care Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Woll practice?
Dr. Andrea Woll practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.