A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Woodard practice?
Dr. Andrea Woodard practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonee Falls, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.