A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Yang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Yang, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea N Yang FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea N. Yang practice?
- Dr. Andrea Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Yang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mission, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and Paola, KS.
See Mission Internists and Mission Cardiologists.