A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Yang, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea N Yang FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea N. Yang practice?
- Dr. Andrea Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Yang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mission, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and Paola, KS.
See Mission Internists and Mission Cardiologists.