A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Yeung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea H Yeung MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea H. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Andrea Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Yeung practices Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.