A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Yeung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea H Yeung MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea H. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Andrea Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Yeung practices Otolaryngology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists.