A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Yunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Yunes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yunes
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Yunes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yunes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Audie L. Murphy Va
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea C Yunes MD is a female Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea C. Yunes practice?
- Dr. Andrea Yunes has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Yunes practices Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists and San Antonio Hematologists.