A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Zimmern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Zimmern is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Zimmern, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Zimmern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Sue Zimmern MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Zimmern practice?
- Dr. Andrea Zimmern has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Zimmern practices Surgery near Clark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Roselle Park, NJ.
See Clark Surgeons.