Neurologists
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44185
216-444-2200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2014

Excellent neurologist--first one to accurately diagnose my problem--made me feel comfortable and I did not feel he wanted to get rid of me--spent all the time I needed to discuss my problem--very thorough--an excellent doctor

|  Look no further  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2013

Dr. Alexopoulos is a leading expert in the diagnosis and management of seizures. Rather than showing off as many do, he actually spends the time listening to me and my family. He has helped me understand and make peace with my condition. The best seizure doctor I have met in my 30 years of continued seizures.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

Listen up, folks. If you have epilepsy (or know someone who does) and are able to see Dr. Andreas Alexopoulos, I HIGHLY encourage you to do so. He is one of the best. I was blessed to have been transferred to him. Truly an amazing, world class neurologist, and has given me so much more than any other doctor and hospital ever has. I used to be with UH, switched over to the Cleveland Clinic 5 years ago, and have NEVER had a complication or complaint...much more than I have been able to say in the past! He'll give you his personal contact information if you ever have a problem, and has gotten back to me at odd hours via email. I've called the office to speak with him, and even though he is always booked solid, he's always gotten back to me within a few hours instead of referring me to the nurse practitioner; even for the dumbest question. He's the best they've got, and he's the furthest from cocky and arrogant as you can get. He once had to cancel an appt due to an emergency surgery, and took the time to call me and PERSONALLY apologize instead of leaving up to the office staff to issue a dry apology. Dr. Alexopoulos is WAY more than "just a doctor." You may have to call many months in advance and see someone else in the meantime, but it's worth it. That being said, the entire adult neurology dept. at CCF's Main Campus is amazing. You can't go wrong; they come out on top year after year after year. I can't imagine taking my care (or brain!) anywhere else. Thanks, Cleveland Clinic! :)

|  show details
May 9th, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable and humble. Really hard to find such a wonderful epilepsy doctor.

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

Wonderful bedside manner, excellent history and recommendations. Makes me feel supported and confident about my care.