A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Bollmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Bollmann, FAAP, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollmann graduated from Philipps-Universitaet Marburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollmann has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bollmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas Bollmann practice?
Dr. Andreas Bollmann practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.