A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Cohrssen is Excellent. Dr. Cohrssen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Cohrssen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohrssen graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohrssen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohrssen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Cohrssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas Cohrssen practice?
Dr. Andreas Cohrssen practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.