A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Cohrssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Cohrssen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Cohrssen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohrssen graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohrssen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Cohrssen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andreas Cohrssen practice?
- Dr. Andreas Cohrssen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Cohrssen practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.