A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Herrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Herrlich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrlich graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Herrlich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans