A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Herrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrlich
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Herrlich, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrlich graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Herrlich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Herrlich MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andreas Herrlich practice?
- Dr. Andreas Herrlich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Herrlich practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Nephrologists.