A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Kaiser, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Universitat Zurich. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas M. Kaiser practice?
Dr. Andreas Kaiser practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.