A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Kaiser, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Intestinal Perforation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from Universitat Zurich. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas M Kaiser FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andreas M. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Andreas Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Andreas Kaiser practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Colorectal Surgeons.