Dr. Andreas Kaiser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2014
Dr. Kaiser
Dr. Kaiser is an excellent physician. He is very professional and practical when explaining conditions and treatment options. His bedside manner is not warm and fluffy but he is kind and appeared interested in me as a patient.

April 17th, 2014
Rectal Fistula
Dr. Kaiser is an awesome surgeon! I ended up with a horseshoe rectal fistula and had to have surgery. It was a long haul but am doing good but I think Dr. Kaiser might have another surgery to do in the future. Very confident with him and his great staff!

April 10th, 2014
Ecstatically happy patient
I love DR Kaiser and his entire staff. I waited entirely TOO long for my rectal repair and was totally frightened of any procedure. I'd visited several doctors before finding Dr. Kaiser and boy, am I glad I waited. He and his entire staff took excellent care of me. I could call in the middle of the night, which I did, and someone promptly returned my distress call and expertly met my needs. Four stars is not enough for him; I'd rate him as exemplary and off the charts. My surgery, because of my lengthy wait, was more complex but it was worth all the initial agony. He completely fixed my problem and I am 200% satisfied with the outcome. I haven't felt like this in over 26 years and it feels wonderful. I have no reservations in recommending him. He is wonderful, simply, simply wonderful. Thank you.

March 7th, 2013
Excellent and professional doctor
Nov. 2012 I went to Dr. Kaiser for surgery consult after I had been diagnosed by another Dr. with Colon cancer - possible spread to liver (even though biopsies could not confirm). Dr. Kaiser wouldn't readily accept previous Dr.'s info I was giving him and insisted on doing his own tests and investigating. While I was a little annoyed at this at first, I could not be happier and more thankful in the end. After retests - I was found to NOT have cancer- never did! Dr. Kaiser removed the polyp without major surgery and biopsies confirmed no cancer. Best day of my life. Dr. Kaiser and his staff were attentive, on time and professional. I felt no pain at any time and am thrilled at the outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaiser.

September 3rd, 2010
Superb and Caring Physician
Dr. Kaiser is a talented surgeon. His expertise is known nation-wide and it is well deserved. He was careful to explain all possibilities and stopped often to check the patient's understanding of the details of the surgery. Dr. Kaiser is a gifted and kind physician.

March 2nd, 2010
Changed My Life
Dr. Kaiser was my last hope and has changed my life for the better in so many ways. I had a horrible obstetric injury from giving birth and formed a fistula. I had a surgery from another doctor to repair my fistula and he ended up mutilating my body and tearing my sphincter and my entire perineal area. Dr. Kaiser was able to repair EVERYTHING and gave me my life back. I'm still recovering but I'm 100% better than I was before. And I love his sense of humor!! He's an amazing doctor!