Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andreas Karachristos
Dr. Andreas Karachristos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Fountain Hill, PA and Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Karachristos is affiliated with Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester, Fox Chase Cancer Center and Temple University Hospital. Dr. Karachristos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andreas Karachristos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Andreas Karachristos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Kwan Nang Lau
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Selwyn Rogers
Philadelphia, PA 0.09 mi26