A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Karachristos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Karachristos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Karachristos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Karachristos graduated from Crete. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Karachristos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Ioannis Karachristos MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andreas I. Karachristos practice?
- Dr. Andreas Karachristos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Karachristos practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.