A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Kaubisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaubisch graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kaubisch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaubisch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andreas D. Kaubisch practice?
Dr. Andreas Kaubisch practices Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.