A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Klein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Klein, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Kirschmer Klein MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andreas K. Klein practice?
- Dr. Andreas Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Klein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.