A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Klein, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreas Kirschmer Klein MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andreas K. Klein practice?
- Dr. Andreas Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreas Klein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.