A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreas Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andreas Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreas Klein, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan